Invest in Cleveland
Cleveland offers excellent profitability for your investments.
Advantageous house purchase prices, rental profitability between 10 and 15%, pleasing economic indicators : in recent years, Cleveland has become one of the most popular cities for real estate investors.
Signs of a developing Cleveland
- The average price of a house in Cleveland in the first half of 2020 is $ 68,757. The national average value is four times higher.
- The average rental value is $ 878.
- The purchase / rental price ratio is among the highest in the United States and allows for yields between 10 and 15%.
- According to the Fortune Builders website, the median home value in Cleveland rose 2.3% in 2019. Other sources say the figure is 8%.
- According to the Home Builders Association, there is a shortage in housing construction. As the supply fails to meet the demand, houses are rented much more quickly and easily.
- Cleveland’s economy is the 28th largest in the country and the largest in Ohio, according to the Federal Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Cleveland has 10 Fortune 500 companies
- The cost of living is 9% lower than the national average.
- In the past 12 years, the city has invested more than 430 million in the development of its economy and its housing stock.
- With nearly 400,000 residents, Cleveland is the 45th largest city in the United States.